This module reviews the impact of diet and chronic illness on pain. It assists providers by improving their ability to discuss various evidence-based diets that can help to alleviate pain.
- Linking nutrition/dietary change and pain
- The impact of diet on conditions that produce chronic pain
- The kinds of pain or pain conditions associated with diet
- Kinds of diet change that affect pain
- What foods impact such conditions positively and negatively
- Nutrients involved in managing pain
- Introducing diet change to patients