View this webinarTopic/Category: Treatment
‘Stay at Home’ orders have changed the way providers can deliver holistic services to patients with opioid use disorder (OUD). This live webinar covered changes in service delivery in light of stay at home orders and highlighted how two clinics adapted to virtual OUD treatment services during COVID-19.
- Appreciate unique challenges of prescribing MOUD in current era
- Review legal changes affecting practice on a national scale
- Discuss the development of 2 addiction telehealth programs
- Review several telehealth cases
- Identify best practices moving forward